Soulstacks is an online soul-shop selling new and used 45s, albums and 12″ singles. Initially specialising in vintage vinyl, you’ll now find a lot of great new releases and reissues across all formats.
I pride myself on quick service – normally, all paid orders placed before 3pm Monday – Friday will be sent the same day. Weekend paid orders go the following Monday.
The site is constantly evolving and will include a lot more archival content from the distant past, with old record reviews and interviews featuring a lot more prominently.
Hopefully the site is easy to use and inspires you to discover some great music.
You can contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: Call/text 07542 148 656
Terms and Conditions
All records are guaranteed – if something isn’t as described you can return it for a refund.
I am happy to hold records for people for a reasonable amount of time – just let me know if you can’t pay straight away when you order – nothing worse than being asked for a record then the ‘buyer’ evaporates leaving records in limbo.
Paypal is fine or a cheque is also good (UK only) Cash sent concealed and registered is ok if you need to do it that way.
Often one of the most contentious issues in buying/selling records, grading can mean different. Here’s my grading system.Grading and conditions
- New: Unplayed, new. Usually only reserved for new, unplayed records…
- Mint Minus (M-) : Used records that look almost flawless….may have a tiny mark here or there which doesn’t affect play.
- Excellent + (Ex+) : Pretty darned close to M- – may have a scuff or two that doesn’t affect play.
- Excellent (EX): Has a few light, no feelable marks which may cause one or two light clicks/pops but no deep scratches.
- Very Good Plus (VG+): Shows heavier signs of wear, with multiple marks that will sound in places
- Very Good (VG): Despite it’s name, Very Good condition records will show a lot more wear and tear, maybe having background noise and present more pops and clicks than it’s higher grade brother.
- Very Good Minus (VG-): We’re talking ‘well loved’ here – lots of marks and wear, maybe the sheen has gone from the vinyl
- Good (G): Don’t have many records in this state but ‘Good’ condition records are generally considered pretty much frisbee stuff…well worn, lots of noise and other audio issues going on.
Sometimes records need further description, say for instance, if the surface is pretty much near mint but (in the case of styrene records) there’s cue-back noise on the intro (damn that oil crisis!) Those are hardly VG but not strictly mint minus players. Such is the minefield of record grading!
How to order
You can order records direct through the shopping facility on the site or contact me at email@example.com
Hope you find what you’re after and thanks for stopping on by